Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Motivation

Monday mornings are always hard after a long weekend and a lack of sleep. I would be lying if I didn't say I woke up to go to my trainer and was looking for any excuse to go back to bed. A text from a friend and the video below were the only things that got me going towards a successful day. I was also able to do my grocery shopping today for the week! Waking up early definitely has it's benefits. 


If you have a few minutes, watch the whole video. I watched it a few times before it really sunk in. And the man in the video isn't terrible to look at either!

Today was also the first day of training for the Buffalo Marathon! I still have to complete my training for today but rest assured, it will get done! 

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment