Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Staying Positive


Being positive can sometimes suck. I give credit to those few people in my life who are always positive 100% of the time. It is exhausting. Part of my New Years resolution was to not take life, people, actions so seriously so I can stress less and focus more on my goals. Everyone says you have to get rid of the negative in your life to help you be more positive. But what happens when those negatives are good friends or people you can't avoid? Do you then try to turn those negatives into positives somehow? I think I need to focus on that to keep my head clear. People always do things you don't like and that you can avoid and I need to learn how to cope.

At this point of my single life, I am a very selfish person. I'm very aware of this and I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. I have my best interests in mind and my mind on my goals in life. Now that doesn't mean I don't still care about my friends and family, it’s just that my main life is focused upon myself. I just don't want to have to deal with those negative people bringing me down or those who keep me from reaching my goals, only because it would make my life a hell of a lot easier.


One goal for the next month will be to be more positive in life by dealing with those negatives. Hopefully facing the negatives can help me become more positive. 

I will be posting my goals. You can follow me on my journey and support me. But at this stage in my life, I'm not going to let anyone or anything hold me back.




1 comment: